7 Vastu Shastra Tips and Ways to bring Good Luck to your Home.
Vastu Shastra is an amazing blend of science, art, astronomy, and astrology to activate the good luck. It can be said to be an ancient mystic science or philosophy for designing the building that help to form our lives better. It literally means the “science of architecture.” it’s the science of direction that mixes all the five elements of nature: air, water, earth, space, and fire and balances them with the man and materials of the house. The basic principle of Vastu is to form a balance within the environment to make the house a home where we will find mental solace and even have the opportunity to reinforce health, wealth, Good Luck, and prosperity.
However, it’s not a magic wand that would change your life overnight. It is a control that does affect your life, but gradually. Though usually the buildings are designed consistent with the principles of Vastu, still there are a couple of basic Vastu tips that we will follow within the decor of the house to usher in happiness and prosperity in our life.
We have compiled 7 Vastu Shastra tips which will bring good luck and wealth in our home. Have a look!
1. Unhindered Sunlight
Vastu experts say that direct sunlight is essential for the overall well-being of the home. Sunlight not only brightens your home, but also kills all the germs and negativity that lurks around. It is important to leave open spaces in all corners and not have common walls with another home to avoid a clash of energies. As a result, lighting your homes with Sunlight will bring the positivity in our home.
2. Aquarium for Wealth
It goes without saying, that the stress in our daily lives is taking a toll on our health with each passing day. Vastu shastra says that simply observing the water and fish in the aquarium can calm our senses automatically. Consequently, keeping colorful fish will enhance positivity and boost prosperity and wealth. Vastu experts suggest that an aquarium should be placed in the living room and preferably in the North-East or South-East direction of the room.
3. The serene wall of wealth
If there’s a wall at the doorway, don’t leave it naked. Naked wall represents loneliness especially if it’s at the doorway. It looks sad and negative. Show your creativity and decorate the wall. You can hang the image of God or place a statue there; it all depends on you.
4. Keep Things Sparkling Clean
Since cleanliness is usually helpful in maintaining the flow of excellent energies, sparkling clean windows and doors attract positive energy reception and into your life. If possible, try installing a little water fountain near your window also. Flowing water symbolizes the flow of energy and prosperity.
5. Stone Pyramids For Positivity
Afraid of bad Vastu? Feeling negative around the house all the time? Then it’s time to get some stones and create stone pyramids to correct Vastu defects and remove any negative vibes from your home. However, stone pyramids can be placed at the center of the home or even in pooja rooms. Experience bliss with stone pyramids!
6. No Thorny Plants
Avoid keeping thorny plants like cacti and other shrubs reception, which could attract negative energies. Decorate your homes with real flowers instead of plastic or fake ones. This will make a lot of difference in filling up your homes with good energies. Most importantly, confirm there are not any dead plants or trees right ahead of your home. In other words, uproot thorny and dead plants immediately!
7. Wind Chimes For Good Luck
Wind chimes are used as a sound cure to correct the trail of energy flow and to get rid of various blockages, thereby improving overall well-being. Most importantly, metal wind bells should be placed within the West and North direction, while wooden ones should be placed within the East or South direction. Therefore, Six or eight-rod wind bells are often placed for luck enhancement and five-rod ones should be used for eradicating illnesses and quarrels.
In conclusion, these 7 Vastu Shastra tips will bring Good Luck to your Home:
- The serene wall of wealth
- Unhindered Sunlight
- Aquarium for Wealth
- Keep Things Sparkling Clean
- Stone Pyramids For Positivity
- No Thorny Plants
- Wind Chimes For Good Luck
Vastu Shastra ways to bring Good Luck to your Home:
As per Vastu Shastra, the most door should be constructed to make sure that once you exit, you face the north, east or north-east direction.
- Considered because the “archway to victory and progress in life”, the most door should face north, east, or within the north-east direction. It must be constructed to make sure that once you exit, you face the north, east or north-east direction.
- The main door to your home should be constructed with superior quality wood. It should tower above the opposite doors in your house, and appearance the foremost appealing.
- Avoid placing a fountain, or the other decorative water-centric element, outside the most door.
- Avoid placing a shoe rack or dustbin outside the most door.
- There shouldn’t be a toilet near the most door.
- Ensure the main entrance is well lit.
- Avoid painting the main door black.
- Decorate your door with beautiful nameplates and auspicious torans.
- Avoid placing animal statues or figurines near the most door.
- Ensure your main door opens during a clockwise manner.
A living room in a Vastu Shastra compliant home:
- The room should face east, north or north-east. Alternatively, a north-west-facing living room is also favorable.
- Heavy furniture should be kept within the west or south-west direction of the front room.
- All electronics and appliances should be installed within the south-east section of the front room
- If there’s a mirror within the room, ensure it’s placed on the north wall
Here are 5 ways to rework the energy ratios in your Bedroom to assist positively influence your sleep:
- Firstly, the bedroom in a south-west direction brings good health and prosperity. Avoid a bedroom within the southeast and northeast zone of the house because the former may cause health issues, while a bedroom placed within the latter direction may cause quarrels among couples. The bed should be placed within the southwest corner of the bedroom, together with your head facing west.
- Secondly, avoid placing a mirror or television in front of the bed. Your reflection must not be seen during a mirror when in bed because it causes fights and other domestic disruptions.
- Paint your bedroom walls in neutral or earthy shades as it radiates positive energy. Avoid painting your walls black.
- Avoid having a temple, paintings depicting water, or a fountain within the bedroom because it could cause emotional outbursts.
- Use mood lighting and burn aromatic oils to make an oasis of calm.